Though you may know about how electric vehicles can help you save on gasoline costs, you may not know exactly how — or how much — a car like the 2023 Toyota bZ4X can save you money. The Centennial Toyota team is here to answer questions like these, and to help you get behind the wheel of your very own Toyota EV.
Engine and Battery
The 2023 Toyota bZ4X runs on an all-electric engine that makes 201 horsepower and 196 pound-feet of torque. Its battery can provide 71.4 kilowatt hours (kWh) of energy continuously. This means that it can take you up to 252 miles on a single full charge.
Instead of using MPG to measure efficiency, the EPA measures the effectiveness of electric car batteries through the MPGe (Miles-Per-Gallon-equivalent) rating. To calculate it, the EPA approximates one gallon of gasoline as providing 33.7 kWh of electricity.
Using this metric, this SUV has about 119 combined MPGe, with 55 percent of the weighted total favoring highway driving, and the remaining 45 percent to city driving. That means you’ll be paying far less to charge your car, and you won’t have to stop as often to “fuel up.”
At Centennial Toyota, new Toyota vehicles include the ToyotaCare No Cost Maintenance Plan, which offers maintenance and roadside assistance services to new-car buyers. ToyotaCare provides scheduled maintenance and parts replacement for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever occurs first, alongside three years of roadside assistance without a milage maximum. Not only does this allow added peace of mind, but it saves you hundreds on repairs and tune-ups, too.
The 2023 Toyota bZ4X’s in-built features and paired warranties will save you money both on the road and in the auto shop. To try our inventory of hybrid and electric vehicles for yourself, schedule a test drive at our Las Vegas dealership today.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.