Are you interested in upgrading your vehicle to a sleeker, more efficient model? Look no further than a new Toyota car from Centennial Toyota. We’ve put together this helpful guide for our cars for sale in Las Vegas with great gas mileage.
Naturally, electric power gives you supreme efficiency. When you want the flexibility of seamlessly choosing between electric power and utilizing gasoline, you’ll want to consider a hybrid model. We have both hybrid and plug-in hybrid Toyota cars.
- 2022 Toyota Avalon (hybrid) – 44 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Camry (hybrid) – 52 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Corolla (hybrid) – 52 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Prius Prime (plug-in hybrid) – 54 mpg combined/133 MPGe
- 2022 Toyota Prius (hybrid) – 56 mpg combined
You can also drive strictly with electric power in the Toyota Mirai, which is a midsize hydrogen fuel-cell electric vehicle. The innovative car uses fuel-cell technology, rather than a battery, to produce electricity from hydrogen and oxygen. In all, it boasts an impressive 402-mile range.
- 2022 Toyota Mirai – 74 MPGe
You’ll still get impressive efficiency out of a gasoline-powered Toyota vehicle, combined with premium performance. We have a multitude of fuel-efficient, traditionally powered Toyota cars to choose from.
- 2022 Toyota Avalon – 32 mpg highway/22 mpg city
- 2022 Toyota Camry – 39 mpg highway/28 mpg city
- 2022 Toyota Corolla – 38 mpg highway/31 mpg city
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hatchback – 41 mpg highway/32 mpg city
- 2022 Toyota GR86 – 31 mpg highway/21 mpg city
- 2022 Toyota GR Supra – 32 mpg highway/25 mpg city
Keep in mind, the gas mileage in these models can vary, depending on the trim level and powertrain you choose. Want to learn more? Reach out to our Las Vegas Toyota dealership to chat with our team today!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.